Are you close to or starting to think about retirement? Have you started to think about what retirement lifestyle you would like to achieve?
There are strategies to help you achieve your retirement goals and it is best to speak to a financial adviser about which strategies can help you.
These might include superannuation contribution strategies, a transition to retirement allocated pension or knowledge about social security eligibility.
How can we help?
With many of our clients either retired or close to retirement, we understand that people have many questions about what their retirement may look like. Your relationship with a personal financial adviser can provide you with expert advice and answer some of the questions you may have:
- Will my current investments be enough to cover my retirement needs?
- What level of capital do I need to maintain my current standard of living?
- Can I afford early retirement?
- What is the best way for me to achieve my retirement goals?
- How do I take advantage of all the superannuation tax benefits available to me?
- How do I minimise tax?
- What Centrelink or other Government benefits are available?
- How do I manage risk?
What is the process?
We understand that impending retirement can often create uncertainty, concern and stress. Our planning process has been specifically designed to help you understand the options available, and to help you prioritise your goals and address your concerns. We will help you develop and implement appropriate strategies to:
- Provide for your income needs
- Properly structure your investments
- Manage the risk of inflation on your portfolio or running out of money
- Minimise current and future tax liabilities and,
- Help with the transfer of your wealth to future generations of your family.
As a trusted advisor we are committed to helping you manage your financial strategies throughout your retirement. We will help to ensure that if your needs do change, or if the legislative environment changes, you have the peace of mind that you have the best possible strategies in place.
Retirement Planning eBook
The Retirement Planning eBook will help you:
- Understand different ways to get money into superannuation while you are working
- Options for retirement income streams using your accumulated funds (inside and outside superannuation)
- Basics on Age Pension entitlements and eligibility.
Do you want to discuss your retirement planning needs with one of our professionals?
Call us on 03 8317 0665 or book a time here.
This information is intended to provide general information only and has been prepared without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs (‘personal circumstances’). Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal circumstances. In particular, you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making any decision about a product.